Flip your device for Better Experience
Barbaware is confident that you'll be satisfied with your purchases; we know that you'll love our products. However, you may be dissatisfied if you feel that your order differs from your expectations. In that case, we are here to help. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, or if there is a problem with one of your products, contact us, and we'll do our best to make it up to you. However, be sure to visit this page so that you're familiar with our return policy and conditions.
Barbaware is proud to offer, at your convenience, a monetary refund, an exchange, or a credit for all returns made within 30 days after purchase. Reimbursements are made via the same payment method with which you made the original purchase.
After more than 30 days—up to a maximum of 45 days—we only offer credit or exchange.
After more than 45 days of receipt, no returns are accepted.
Damaged items should be reported within 2 days of reception of the merchandise. If you see that your product is damaged, you should take photos of the damage before you even open the package.
Returns are processed within 10 working days after Barbaware receives your return package, provided that it conforms to the conditions of this return policy. Please follow the return instructions to ensure there are no problems when returning your product. In addition, to avoid misunderstandings, the return address will only be disclosed to you once our claims team approves the request for return.
We are pleased to offer you a full refund, store credit or exchange for any unused or damaged products. We cannot accept returns for products whose packaging has been destroyed or damaged. To determine if your product is eligible for return, you need only apply the rule of common sense. If the article is in a state which you, as a buyer, would find acceptable then the request for return will most likely be judged valid. Keep in mind that we'll need to restock this product so that another customer can purchase it. Of course, this policy does not apply to defective items or items that are DOA (dead on arrival). That being said, to be eligible for return, items must meet the following criteria:
The buyer is responsible for paying the shipping charges associated with returning the goods. We strongly encourage you to ship your items using a shipment method that includes insurance and a tracking number, because we are not responsible if the goods are damaged or lost during return. In the case of a lost or damaged return, no refund, credit or exchange will be issued. For the return shipping, it's extremely important that you include the return number (RMA), which will have been provided on the package. To request a return for a product purchased from Barbaware, please follow these instructions:
1. Log into your Barbaware customer account.
2. Click the Order History tab.
3. Click on the order that contains the articles you'd like to return, and from there click on the “Details” tab.
4. You'll find a summary of the order in the middle of the page. Check the box(es) for the product(s) that you want to return(s), as well as their quantities, if applicable.
5. Just below you'll find the ''Merchandise return'' tab. In this box, enter the reason you're returning the product. Try to give us as many details as you possibly can so that we can shorten the process
6. Click on ''Make an RMA Slip''.
7. Once your return has been submitted, you can click on tab ''My merchandise returns'' tab in your Barbaware account; the status of your request will be displayed here.
8. If necessary, we'll contact you in order for more details. We may also ask you to photograph the goods.
9. Once your request has been approved by our claims team, the status of your application will update itself automatically. You'll receive e-mail notification whenever your application is updated.
10. Once your return has been accepted, you'll find a return slip in PDF format on the right of your demand. Print this slip out and place it inside the return package. The return address where you need to send the package is can be found at the bottom of the return slip
11. Ship your package back to Barbaware
12. In a time frame of 10 working days following the receipt of the parcel by Barbaware, we'll issue a refund, exchange or credit, according to the prior agreement between you and Barbaware
Barbaware makes your life easier by offering a hassle-free refund of the price of the goods purchased, plus applicable taxes, which is issued in original tender. However, please note that the shipping charges you've paid initially, as well as taxes on shipping fees, are not refundable. For orders which have benefited from our offer of free shipping, a restocking fee of $ 15 will be charged.
If we receive your request for return 30 days after the delivery date but within 45 days of the date of delivery, and you don't want an exchange, we'll issue you a store credit that's equal to the price of the goods, including applicable taxes. That being said, original shipping charges, as well as the applicable taxes, cannot be refunded.
Please note that it can take up to 10 working days before Barbaware deals with the return and the refund. Please also be aware that, depending on the type of payment you're sending us and your financial institution, there may be a delay of up to 7 working days before the transaction appears on your bank account or credit card statement. Barbaware has no control over credit-card statements, and it has no way of speeding up this process. However, the transactions appear instantly in your PayPal account. Working days do not include weekends or holidays celebrated in Canada.
In the event that you have placed an order that you'd like to cancel, you can do so at no cost, if it hasn't been shipped out yet. If your order has been shipped, however, canceling your order will not be possible. You'll need to act in accordance with our standard return policy.